Saturday, March 7, 2009

Writerly Stuff: Author Spotlight and Guest Blogging on March 11

I have the honor of being the featured author for the Medallion Press Author Spotlight for March. The interview was fun and the questions were not what I'd expected. I mean, how should one reply when an interviewer asks if you're crazy?

On Wednesday, March 11, I will be the guest on TJ Bennett's blog. I'll be revealing the "story behind the story" about my debut novel, "Fire at Midnight," so please drop by to visit TJ's blog. If you enter a comment, you'll be entered to win a gift basket that will be well worth taking the time to visit!


Lisa Marie

1 comment:

Julie Robinson said...

THANK YOU LISA MARIE!!

I Got Fire at Midnight in the mail, and the cover is even better than I envisioned. The Romantic period in painting is my favorite, and the cover reminds me somewhat of Gustave Courbet's "The Wave."

I can't wait to read it.

Julie

Click on the Cover to Visit My Website: