Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Writerly Stuff: Blogging Today on Unusual Historicals Blog

Today's Unusual Historicals Blog contains a piece I wrote about Smuggling as a profession. It also contains a scene from my upcoming historical romance novel, "Fire at Midnight."

If you have time, and are so inclined, I'd appreciate it very much if you would read the short article and leave a comment on the blog.

Here is the link:
http://unusualhistoricals.blogspot.com/2009/01/professions-smuggling.html

Also...big exciting news...my novel just been given a 4-star rating by RT Book Reviews in the March edition. I've been doing the "please, please a 3! Not a 2, but a 3!" mantra for a few months now because the RT magazine is an influential publication and a 3 is a highly respectable rating for a debut novel. When I learned yesterday that my book had received a 4 (their ratings range from 0 to 4 1/2), I was absolutely thrilled, humbled, grateful...you get the idea!


Lisa Marie

No comments:

Click on the Cover to Visit My Website: