Friday, February 13, 2009

Fire at Midnight Releases on March 1!

As a result of having my debut novel released soon, I have been privileged to receive a number of requests to be a guest-blogger by the owners of blogs I read and enjoy. I am going to publish my "schedule" here, so if you're interested in following my guest appearances, you'll be able to come here and see at a glance what I'm currently up to. Here is my dance card so far:

02/20/09--Guest blogger on Yankee Romance Reviewers

02/24/09--Article on the Great Storm of 1703 for the Unusual Historicals Blog

02/26/09--Guest blogger on Coffee Time Romance

02/26/09--Excerpts from Fire at Midnight on the Unusual Historicals Blog

02/27/09--Chatting on Romance Junkies & offering signed copy of book as prize

02/27/09--Guest blogger on Romance Roundtable (former Avon Fanlit group)

03/01/09--Promo Spot for "Fire at Midnight" Release on Unusual Historicals Blog


I hope you can come join me on some of these dates.

No comments:

Click on the Cover to Visit My Website: