Friday, June 26, 2009

Help Save the School of Gallantry!!

The unthinkable has happened. Fellow author and friend Delilah Marvelle, author of the delightful MISTRESS OF PLEASURE and the upcoming second release in the School of Gallantry series, LORD OF PLEASURE has been told by her publisher that the sales numbers for her debut novel aren't sufficient to warrant continuing the series.

I'm frankly confused by this because her debut novel sold out its entire first print run (I should be so lucky!!)

Delilah and many others are banding together to try to keep this intriguing series alive. I'm doing my small part by blogging about it (and buying the second book, of course) and I hope you'll click on the link below for more information and will join me in supporting this talented writer. For the price of a Starbucks you can own a terrific historical romance novel!

Follow this link for more information.

No comments:

Click on the Cover to Visit My Website: