Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Winner of Casting Call Contest Announced!!



The fun thing about being the person holding the contest is that I can decide to award more than one prize if I feel like it. I like doing that because it's a way to show my appreciation for your interest in winning my debut novel, and also because I often have trouble deciding on a winner.

Since it's my Mom's birthday today, I have given her the honor of selecting the winner of the signed copy of "Fire at Midnight." The winner is nfmgirl.

I've selected a few other winners, too. Unfortunately, I can't send a book to every winner, but the following folks will receive some cool promotional goodies if you'll kindly send me an e-mail containing your snail mail address so I know where to mail your prize:

1-Winner of Grand Prize (signed copy of "Fire at Midnight"): nfmgirl.
2-Runners-up (promo goodies prize): Danielle, Mari, Harringtonhoundheaven

Please e-mail me at lisamarie@lisamariewilkinson.com by June 30th to claim your prize!


Lisa Marie

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's so awesome! Thanks so much! I'm all excited and giggly inside! (Only on the inside mind you. I don't express that sort of thing on the outside!) I'll get you my info. Thanks again!

Heather/nfmgirl

Lisa Marie Wilkinson said...

Totally my pleasure! I hope you enjoy the book!

Click on the Cover to Visit My Website: