Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blogging Today on Coffee Time Romance-Win a Book!

I'm a two-blogs-in-one-day kinda girl today!

You can read an excerpt from Chapter One of my debut historical romance novel, "Fire at Midnight" on the Unusual Historicals Blog and then if you're sufficiently enticed to want to win an autographed copy of the novel, you can visit my Blog over on Coffee Time Romance.

If you're not familiar with the Coffee Time Romance site, here are quick tips to get you directly to the blog, because I would dearly love to have some comments and be able to give away a book today:

1-Go to the Coffee Time Romance site (use the link above)
2-Scroll down and click where it says "Click here to enter"
3-Choose the option called Blog-Coffee Thoughts from the left side menu and you should immediately be looking at my post.



Lisa Marie

No comments:

Click on the Cover to Visit My Website: